JEM Property Services Group Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JEM Property Services Group Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998/GDPR 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Data Compliance Manager, JEM Property Services Group Limited, Unit 23 Trafalgar House, 223 Southampton Road, Portsmouth PO6 4PY.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal information has been processed you may lodge a complaint directly in writing to the Data Compliance Manager at JEM Property Services Group Limited, Unit 23 Trafalgar House, 223 Southampton Road, Portsmouth PO6 4PY.
Call us today
023 9319 0061
JEM Property Services Group Limited
Unit 23 Trafalgar House,
223 Southampton Road,
© 2020 JEM Property Services Group Limited, registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number: 09014219
Registered Company Address: JEM Property Services Group Limited, Unit 23 Trafalgar House, 223 Southampton Road, Portsmouth PO6 4PY